Have you been told to seek the advice of no win no claim specialist lawyers?
If you have been hurt during the last three years as a result of an accident which was not your fault, then you may have been told to seek the advice of no win no claim specialist lawyers – more commonly known as no win no fee* lawyers. But what does no win no fee* really mean and can this help me? Our key facts should make things a little clearer…
No win no fee* definition
No win no fee* is the term which is widely used to describe the Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA), which was introduced for personal injury claims in 1995, to replace the means-tested system which you would previously have had to apply for if you needed financial assistance to make a claim for compensation.
How no win no claim specialist lawyers work
Quite simply, if your compensation claim is not successful, then you don’t have to pay your solicitor’s fees. If you do win your case, there may be some legal costs to cover, but you will receive your compensation pay-out.
How Accident Advice Helpline works with no win no claim specialist lawyers
Promoted by consumer champion Esther Rantzen, Accident Advice Helpline were established in 2000 following the introduction of the CFA. Our aim has always been to assist victims find the best solicitor to help them bring an injury claim against the party whose negligence caused their injury.
Our no win no claim lawyers
At Accident Advice Helpline we work with hundreds of legal professionals based all over the UK. We form long lasting relationships with lawyers who are as committed as we are to work on a no win no fee* basis to bring you the compensation to which you are entitled.Open Claim Calculator
The lawyers we work with are specialists in dealing with personal injury claims involving:
- An accident at work (can include claims for repetitive strain injury, construction or industrial injuries, industrial deafness and vibration white finger).
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place (for example on an uneven pavement or a slippery surface which has not been clearly identified).
- A road traffic accident (you can claim for compensation if you have been injured as the driver or passenger of a vehicle, pedestrian or a cyclist).
- Medical negligence (including clinical or dental malpractice and surgical errors).
- A violent crime (whether you have been hurt as an innocent bystander or found yourself involved in an incident in an attempt to help others who were in danger).
How our no win no claim lawyers can help you
You may think that you could be entitled to receive some compensation as the result of an accident. Why not try our 30-second compensation calculator for a realistic idea of the amount of compensation you might be able to receive? Call our helpline on 0800 180 4123 to gain access to our network of no win no claim lawyers and start the process towards claiming financial compensation today.