No win no fee personal injury claims — the facts
No win no fee personal injury claims are claims made and processed under the conditional fee agreement. The definition means that the successful claimant of a personal injury suit does not pay the legal fees, which are picked up by the defendant.
Top tips for starting no win no fee successful personal injury claims
There are various steps to take when making a claim for personal injuries, including:
- Check the eligibility. Accident Advice Helpline have an online test that takes no more than 30 seconds to tell you whether you may be able to claim. Answer a few simple questions to find out how much your claim might be worth.
- We have specialist solicitors who advise in no win no fee successful personal injury claims. We operate on a no win no fee basis and we don’t ask for money upfront.
- Be prepared to have an independent medical examination. This is usually required as part of the claims process in order to evaluate the extent of your injuries.
- Be organised. Keep all your receipts and documentation of any expense incurred as a result of your injury. If you have photographs of your injuries, all the better.
- Try to get a witness or two to the accident and ask them if they will back up your story. Don’t discuss the details with them; your solicitor will do that. Just get their details.
- Make notes. If you are fit and able enough after the accident, make some notes or record them on your phone. You will remember more whilst it is fresh in your mind.
- If it was a road traffic accident, inform your insurance company straight away.
- Immediately after the accident, especially if it was a road traffic accident, get yourself checked over by a doctor, even if you think you haven’t been injured. The doctor might see signs of something you are not yet aware of.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
- We are one of Britain’s leading and most experienced online law firms working in the area of no win no fee personal injury claims.
- With over 15 years’ experience, we can call on the expertise of around 200 lawyers from our network partnership.
- We have a wide range of expertise in all kinds of personal injury and the different areas of law they fall into, such as road traffic accidents, accidents in public places or at work, sports injuries, medical negligence and so on.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and are members of the Claims Standards Council.
- We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, leading consumer champion and media personality.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline today
Take our 30-second online test or call our 24-7 helpline on 0800 180 4123 and ask us how we can help you start your claim today. Thousands of accident victims have won the compensation they need and deserve to enable them to get their lives back on track.
Date Published: 19th September 2013