Top ten incidents that lead to a negligence claim in Thanet
- Slips, trips and falls– Do you believe that you have suffered at the hands of negligence and tripped on n uneven pavement or slipped on a wet ship floor? If so, you could file a negligence claim in Thanet. You simply need to be able to prove that a lack of care has resulted in you suffering an injury.
- Car crashes – Unfortunately car crashes happen on a daily basis. If the other driver caused the accident then you will be able to make a claim.
- Construction accidents – Accidents can happen in any type of workplace, yet some are more dangerous than others. Construction sites pose a lot of hazards and risks. If you feel your employer is at fault for the incident that occurred you will be able to claim.
- Falls from height – Falls from height can be extremely distressing and very serious. If you fell from height because of lack of equipment or appropriate barriers, call us to claim.
- Cycling accidents – Cyclists are one of the most vulnerable on the road. From unmarked broken road surfaces to inattentive drivers, there are many ways accidents like this can occur.
- Repetitive strain injury – Repetitive strain injury is damage to the muscles that is caused by overuse or misuse of equipment. Individuals that have to sit at the computer for extended periods of time often suffer from this injury.
- Industrial deafness – Hearing loss can be extremely worrying. If your working environment has caused this you will be entitled to claim.
- Product liability – This involves cases whereby a faulty product has injured an individual. Of course all products need to be tested before they are made available for sale. Yet there are some items that slip through the wire.
- Beauty treatments gone wrong – From wax treatments to laser treatments, if you have had a beauty treatment that has gone wrong and caused you pain, you should think about making an accident claim.
- Food poisoning – Food poisoning can be extremely dangerous in some instances. If you have sustained food poisoning you could be entitled to claim from the restaurant or food place in question.
How to get in touch with us to make a negligence claim in Thanet
Call, text or complete the handy 30 second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can try the quick and easy 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?