Who we are
Accident Advice Helpline are a claims management company for Personal Injury Compensation, specialising in Motor Accident Claims. Established in 2000, we have now been up and running for over 15 years and now have the UK’s largest injury solicitor network working with a number of legal partners, ensuring that you get the right legal partner to suit your specific needs. All of our Motor Accident Claims solicitors work on a 100% no win – no fee basis so there is no financial outlay for you upfront.
Motor Accident Claims
Unfortunately, thousands of innocent people every year in the UK are injured in motor accidents, as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, through no fault of their own. If you think you have been the victim of a motor accident which wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to receive compensation for any injuries you have received.
Types of motor accident claim include whiplash, uninsured driver claims, passenger compensation claims, and motorbike or bicycle accidents claims, but if you have suffered from injuries in any sort of motor accident which wasn’t your fault, why not try our unique, fast 30 second online test to give you an idea of how much compensation you could be awarded. Alternatively, you could call Accident Advice Helpline on our 24 hour freephone helpline, where one of our helpful and friendly advisers will be more than happy to have a free, no obligation chat to discuss your claim.
By law, every car driver must have purchased valid insurance, so there is no need to worry that the claim expense would have to be paid by someone else. The insurance company will pay you directly. Even if you were injured by an uninsured driver, please make a claim as soon as possible.
Motor Accident Claims Tips
- If you have been involved in an accident in the last 3 years, either as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, seek medical attention as soon as possible. Even if your injuries seem minor, there may be more to an injury than meets the eye, so it is always best to be on the safe side.
- Before you make a motor accident claim, try to collect as much information about your injury and the accident as possible, including any witness details or statements, doctor’s reports and medical expense receipts. These will all help to prove the accident was not your fault and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Even if you are unsure if the accident was your fault or not, you have nothing to lose by finding out if you have a valid claim.
- Make your claim as soon as possible after the accident, the sooner you claim, the sooner you will be paid the compensation that you are owed.
- TV Consumer Champion Ester Rantzen is our Patron here at Accident Advice Helpline, showing we are the Accident Advice Helpline you can trust.
Date Published: 10th October 2012
Author: David Brown