When you have a right to make a claim after a motor accident in Chichester
If you have suffered injuries in a motor accident in Chichester, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you to apply for compensation. This is because a sum of money after an accident can help you cope with financial hardship and also aid, or even speed up, your recovery. The law surrounding personal injury claims can be complex, but in general terms, you can make a claim if:
- The accident took place within the last three years. Sometimes, you may have longer in which to make a claim. If you were a minor at the time of the accident, you will have three years from the date of your eighteenth birthday, for example. To clarify whether you are within the legal time limit for claiming, call us today.
- You suffered injuries in the accident which required you to seek medical attention. This may have been at the scene of the incident, but could have been afterwards too. Some injuries are not immediately apparent – whiplash often takes a few days to present itself, for example. You may also experience psychological after effects such as stress or depression at a later date.
- Your motor accident in Chichester was caused by someone else acting carelessly or negligently. They may even have committed a criminal act. Car crashes can result from all kinds of errors of judgement, for example speeding, aggressive driving or driving under the influence of drink or drugs.
I think my motor accident in Chichester qualifies. How do I find out more?
Accident Advice Helpline will give you free legal advice on every aspect of your claim to help you decide whether you are eligible. All you have to do is take the first step, Ring, text or complete the 30 second test on our website for a free, no obligation assessment of your accident. You’ll get an idea of how likely your case is to succeed; and an in principle evaluation of how much compensation you could receive.
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
It’s not always easy to determine by yourself whether you are eligible to make a claim for compensation after a motor accident in Chichester. However, Accident Advice Helpline has the experience you need to tell you what you need to know about claiming. Call us today for expert advice and guidance after your accident.
Date Published: 30th August 2014
Author: David Brown