How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Mid Sussex No Win No Fee Accident Claim

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Mid Sussex

    How to take care of your family after an accident, and make a ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim

    If you have had a serious accident and been badly injured, it may take time for you to get back to normal and be able to go to work and cope with normal day to day activities again.

    During this time, you will still want to be able to take care of your family and your household just as you could before, and this means that you will have to make some changes and accept that things will be a little different for a while. Whether it was just you that was injured in your accident, or more than one member of your family, the things that you can do to improve the situation will still be about the same.

    • Sort out your finances. The first thing that you need to do to be sure that you and your family are ok after an accident is to ensure that your finances are sorted out for the time being. This means asking your employer about sick pay, or finding sickness benefits. Your doctor can help you to get sickness benefit quickly and easily by signing you off from work.
    • Get help. If you can afford it, it might be worth paying for someone to come in and help with day to day chores and looking after your children. If not, ask friends and family if they would be willing to take turns helping around the house until you can move around more freely.
    • Get your insurance paid out. As soon as possible, apply for a payout from your car or health insurance, depending on the type of injury that you have had. This money will come in helpful and can also help to put your mind at rest, allowing you to relax and focus on your recovery. Try to let your insurer know what is happening within a day of the accident to speed up the process.

    Making a Mid Sussex ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim

    You should definitely think about making a Mid Sussex ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim if you have had an accident which wasn’t your fault. Making a Mid Sussex no win no fee* accident claim provides you with compensation which can be used to pay for private medical treatment which may help you to feel better and get back on your feet sooner rather than later.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to the team about your accident and find out whether or not you have a good enough case for a successful Mid Sussex ‘no win, no fee*’ accident claim. If you do then the team can help you to make a start on your claim right away.

    Date Published: 9th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.