Taking legal action is never something we enjoy. If you’ve been injured and someone else was at fault, then it may be something you are considering. Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists who can help you when making an injury claim in Kirkintilloch.
One of the reasons people claim compensation is a slip, trip or fall.
Slips, trips and falls
When we think of slips and trips we don’t always associate them with serious injuries. If you land awkwardly or heavily you could break a bone or suffer a head injury. Falls can even cause whiplash if you move your head quickly.
Most slips, trips and falls can be avoided as they usually result from someone else not doing their job properly, or maybe an employer hasn’t put the right procedures in place.
- Spillages. These should never be left and should be cleaned up as soon as possible. If they cannot, then warning signs should always be put out.
- Loose carpeting. It’s easy to forget about the edges of carpets, but if they are loose, they need to be repaired as soon as possible.
- Trailing cables. Wherever possible all electrical equipment should be plugged in near a wall. If cables do have to cross a room, something should be placed over them so others don’t trip.
For help making an injury claim in Kirkintilloch, talk to Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline
When you talk to one of our friendly advisors, you are in the best hands. We have specialised in personal injury claims since the year 2000, and we understand exactly how you feel after an accident.
Our advisors are here to look after you, not pressure you in to making a claim. They will assess your claim, answer your questions and guide you through the claims process. All advice is free, with no obligation.
- We can help you claim if you were not responsible for causing your accident.
- You must consult a medical practitioner so that they can treat your injuries.
- You must start your claim within 3 years of your accident, but you can start it as soon as you like.
If you want our help with making an injury claim in Kirkintilloch, we will work hard for you on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Call now about making an injury claim in Kirkintilloch
If you’re looking for help and advice to make a claim, just call and speak to one of our advisors. From a landline you can call free on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile you can call 0333 500 0993.
We can help you make a stress-free claim while getting the best compensation. For the best help call Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 11th October 2013
Author: David Brown