Making a claim for motoring accidents is not difficult. If you have been injured in a motoring accident caused by someone else, then you have already been through the worst part. You do not have to have been the driver to make a claim.
You could be a spectator at any number of different sporting motoring events, and be injured through no fault of your own. It has been known for pieces to fly off vehicles after an accident, and to land in the audience.
It could also be the case that perhaps you are a member of the crew looking after racing or rallying cars. You could be injured because of faulty equipment, or someone giving the all-clear for the car to go, when you are standing in its path.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have supported thousands of innocent accident victims and we understand how traumatic your accident may have been and how difficult the recovery process can be. But if you are thinking about making a claim for motoring accidents, we are here for you right now and we can make your claim as stress-free and straightforward as possible.
Are you eligible to make a claim for your accident?
The first step in your claims process is to check your eligibility. This is simple to do – just ask yourself these three easy questions:
- Was your accident caused by someone else, either by something they did or by something they failed to do?
- Did your accident happen in the last three years?
- Did your injuries require medical treatment either by a hospital or a doctor?
Have you just answered ‘yes’ to all three of the questions above? If so, you are likely to be eligible to make a compensation claim with our help. Talk to us today to find out how much your potential claim could be worth.
What does the claims process involve?
The process of making a claim doesn’t need to be difficult, as long as you are getting the right help and support. At Accident Advice Helpline, we have high expectations of ourselves and of the service we offer you. We know that we can give you all of the help and support you need.
Here is an outline of the steps of your claims process with our support:
- When you call us, we will offer you no-obligation advice about your options for making a claim. We will confirm your eligibility and provide you with an estimate of how much your claim could be worth, based on more than 15 years of experience.
- If you choose to go ahead with your claim, we will offer you our no-win, no-fee* fully comprehensive service, which means we will ask for no up-front fees and you will not be asked for any of our legal fees if your claim is, for any reason, unsuccessful.
- We will provide you with a specialist lawyer to fight your claim on your behalf. We will produce all of your paperwork for you to sign and we will prepare and present your claim for you. Any medical appointment you need will be arranged for you, to provide support for your claim.
Supporting you in making a claim for motoring accidents
We are here to help you make your claim. In fact, making a claim for motoring accidents with us at Accident Advice Helpline is as simple as picking up the phone. Our helpline is open 24 hours a day on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Talk to us today and see how easy it is to start your claim.
Category: Motoring accident claims