In the past three years, have you been injured in an accident?
Have you suffered financial loss and/or physical pain due to someone else’s carelessness?
Have you wanted to speak to a legal professional or someone who might be able to help you make a claim?
If you have answered “yes”, to any of these questions, Accident Advice Hotline may be able to help.
How can we help you to make a claim?
For over 15 years we have led the industry standard for personal claim management. We give our clients access, by referral, to a number of legal partners; our vast network includes many independent and experienced solicitors from across the UK. We provide honest and professional advice via our helpline; our staff of friendly operatives are on hand all day, every day to assist you, should you choose to make a claim. Our reputation has even attracted the likes of such well known TV personalities as Esther Rantzen, herself a consumer champion. Over the years we have been able to provide help to thousands of people who have made personal injury claims resulting from any of the following:
-road traffic accidents
– medical negligence
– accidents at work
– and many more!
How to make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
- Visit our website and try our unique 30 second test to see if you are eligible to make a claim. It’s quick and easy for anyone to use.
- Ring our helpline any time of the day or week that suits you. Speak to one of our helpful advisers who can assist you with any questions you may have and advise what your best course of action may be.
- If you choose to make a claim, often most claims can be made over the phone in a matter of minutes. You need not fill in any forms.
- Your claim will be referred to one of our legal partners, who work to ensure that the ‘little guys’ come out on top. All legal work is undertaken within a no win, no fee system. You risk nothing if you decide to make a claim.
- Most claims can be taken to the courts without the claimant having to be present. In certain cases, the most that will be asked of you is for you to attend a further medical assessment. It couldn’t be any easier for you to make a claim.
- Although we are unable to provide more than an educated guess at the amount of your claim before it goes to court; compensation is usually made for the injury as well as qualifying expenses. There is no big legal bill if you lose.
We truly couldn’t make it any easier for you to make a claim at this difficult time in your life.