Need Maesteg no win no fee* lawyers to act on your behalf?
Have you been hurt in an accident and found yourself left with unpleasant injuries to you arm or even worse to both of your arms? If this has happened then we understand this can be a painful and upsetting time. Not to mention an extremely frustrating time as you may be unable to work or even carry out simple everyday tasks. If the accident that caused your arm injury or injuries was your own fault then at least you can treat the situation as a learning curve.
However what if your behaviour did not cause the accident? What if you were an innocent party and you did nothing to contribute towards the accident and yet you have found that you are the one left suffering due to the actions of another person? If this has happened to you there is light at the end of the tunnel as Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We can provide the support of services of one of our in-house Maesteg no win no fee* lawyers.
What type of accidents can Maesteg no win no fee* lawyers assist with?
There are many ways in which you can find yourself involved in an accident and suffering from arm injuries which were not your own fault. Some common examples of this are listed below:
- Road traffic accident – you could be a pedestrian, cyclist, motorcyclist or car driver who suffers arm injuries after another road user and their actions causes a road traffic accident.
- Accident in the work place – you could suffer an accident which leaves you with arm injuries after a colleague or your employer acts wrongfully and causes an accident.
- Slip, trip or fall – the careless actions of another person could cause you to suffer a slip, trip or fall leaving you with arm injuries.
Common arm injuries that occur after these accidents are listed below:
- Bruising, swelling and redness of the arm or arms
- Sprains and strains of the wrist, elbow or whole arm
- Broken bones
- Cuts, abrasions or serious punctures to the skin of the arm or arms
- Dislocation of sockets in the arm or arms
- Damage to the muscles or tendons within the arm or arms
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
Have you suffered an injury to your arm or to both of your arms? If yes and it was the result of accident caused by somebody else then you are entitled to make an accident claim and you should speak to Maesteg no win no fee* lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline by calling 0800 689 0500. If you have a mobile dial: 0333 500 0993. One of our Maesteg no win no fee* lawyers will be glad to take on your case on a no win no fee* basis and get you the cash compensation you deserve.Open Claim Calculator