Have you been injured whilst working through no fault of your own in machinery accidents in Byfleet? If so, then you could be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim for compensation with Accident Advice Helpline. Every employee is entitled to a safe and healthy environment in which to work, otherwise accidents and injuries can occur.
Tips to ensure your safety at work
- Never ever smoke in a NO SMOKING zone, at your work place.
- If you have taken medications that induce sleep and you are at work, inform your supervisor about this.
- At your place of work, use equipment and furniture that are ergonomically designed.
- If you notice a hazard at your place of work, immediately inform your nearby colleagues and your supervisor about it.
- If you have been assigned to do a task at your work place and you have not been given the training to do the task, speak to your supervisor about it.
- If you do not know how to use a fire extinguisher, ask your supervisor to get you trained on how to use one – you never know when you might have to use it at your work place.
- Do not lift heavy objects by yourself at your work place – use mechanical aids to do so.
- Get some good rest before you report to work, as this will ensure that you are fresh and able to do your job well.
- If you notice anything suspicious at your work place, immediately inform your supervisor about it.
Try Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second online test
Why not use the compensation calculator if you were injured at your place of work through no fault of your own? By using this calculator, you will get a rough estimate of the amount of compensation that you are likely to get for the injuries suffered at your work place.
Looking to make a personal injury at work compensation claim for machinery accidents in Byfleet?
It could happen that you were injured at your place of work and you are seeking compensation for these work place injuries. You are entitled to claim, using no win no fee lawyers, and it is our pleasure to help you do that!
So, if you find that you do indeed need help in making a personal injury compensation claim, then just call us at Accident Advice Helpline today, and speak to one of our highly trained advisers.
The number you need if calling from a land line is 0800 689 0500, or if using a mobile you need 0333 500 0993.
Don’t delay any further, and give us a call today about your injury at work claim, and find out why we are the nations favourite, national, UK law firm!
Date Published: 18th December 2014
Author: David Brown