Have you been injured in a machinery accident in St Edmundsbury?
If someone else was to blame for that accident, then we may be able to get you compensation.
Personal injury compensation is there to help you get over your ordeal; money can’t make the memory of your accident in St Edmundsbury go away, or make your injuries heal more quickly, but it can draw a line under things, and ensure that you are reimbursed for any monetary losses you had to weather as a consequence of your accident.
You can claim personal injury compensation for any illness or injury that you suffered from your accident in St Edmundsbury, providing that your accident was someone else’s fault and it took place within the past three years. This could be an accident that happened –
- At home. Following substandard work carried out by a tradesperson for instance, or after using a faulty product.
- At work after a breach in health and safety procedure, or because of faulty machinery – you can also claim for work-related stress, RSI (repetitive strain injuries) and industrial accidents.
- On the road, whether caused by dangerous driving, a poor road surface or failed traffic lights.
- In a public place: a trip, slip, fall, or any other kind of accident in any public area, shop or leisure facility.
Or perhaps somewhere or somehow else; we have dedicated fourteen years to helping people claim for all sorts of accidents, so wherever your accident in St Edmundsbury took place, we will have the experience to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
How to claim for a machinery accident in St Edmundsbury
- To claim compensation for your machinery accident in St Edmundsbury you will first need to check that you are eligible. Please call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 and one of our advisors will be able to confirm your eligibility.
If you are eligible to claim, to get your money you will have to employ an injury lawyer to take your claim through the legal process. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have a team of injury lawyers who will do just that. Our lawyers all work under no win no fee* contracts so there is no need for you to worry about finding the money to pay your legal fees, and if your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to pay us a penny.
Because we operate a no win no fee* policy, you can trust us when we say that your claim stands a good chance of being successful, and that we will be working our hardest to ensure a positive result.
Please note: you cannot get legal aid for a personal injury claim.
To speak to one of our advisors about your machinery accident in St Edmundsbury please call 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. Both lines are open 24/7 and all calls are confidential.
- For an estimate of how much you may be owed, use the compensation calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
Date Published: 4th August 2014
Author: David Brown