Did you know that the actor Jim Broadbent was born in Lincoln in 1949? Jim is probably best known for his roles in the Harry Potter films where he played Horace Slughorn. However he has made appearances in many films including Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Bridget Jones’ Diary. One of Broadbent’s most critically acclaimed roles was as John Bayley in the film Iris, where he was awarded an OSCAR for best supporting actor.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we are here to help you claim the compensation you deserve if you have been injured as a result of an accident that was not your fault. As one of the UK’s top law firms, Accident Advice Helpline provides a professional and efficient service with friendly, helpful staff. If you get in touch, we can help you start your claim for compensation today.
Lincoln Accident Claim
Do you live in Lincoln? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Did you suffer an injury as a result of the accident? If you have and are now considering a claim for compensation, ask Accident Advice Helpline to help you today. You can trust that your claim will be in safe hands. For as our patron Consumer Champion Esther Rantzen says, ’Take my advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you.’
Why Should I Ask Accident Advice Helpline to Help Me with My Claim?
Established in 2000, Accident Advice Helpline has 15 years of experience helping people like you get the compensation you deserve. Call Accident Advice Helpline today and you will receive these great benefits:
- 100% no-win, no-fee* compensation promise
- No money required up front to start your claim
- A 24/7 free legal advice telephone helpline
And as Esther says, ‘If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, and No-win, No-fee* means exactly that.’Open Claim Calculator
So if You Have…
- Been injured in a car accident that wasn’t your fault
- Slipped on a wet floor in your favourite restaurant
- Had an accident at work due to no fault of your own
- Suffered any form of no fault injury
…you should contact Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help you claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
How Do I Get in Touch?
It is very easy to contact Accident Advice Helpline and connect with Lincoln Accident Claim advice. You can take your pick from these convenient and easy methods:
- Complete our unique online 30-second test to find out how much you could claim
- Call our free 24/7 helpline from your landline on 0800 689 0500 or
- Call us from your mobile phone on 0333 500 0993 or you can even
- Text ‘claim 365’ to 88010
Get in touch now. We are here to help.