You may think you need the services of a Leicestershire law firm if you have been injured in an accident that was not your own fault. But why go so local when you can turn to one of the leaders in the personal injury claim industry that operates nationwide.
Accident Advice Helpline are here to help all blameless victims of accidents get the compensation they are entitled to, but more than that, we will make the process of making the claim easy for you in every way that we can.
- We have a freephone helpline, on 0800 180 4132, that is manned by expert claim advisors. They are ready to have a chat about what has happened to you, and will answer any questions you may have about making a personal injury claim, whether you decide to use a Leicestershire law firm or us.
- The advice they give you will be relevant to your circumstances, up to date and free of any charge.
- Don’t be put off calling our advisors because you think we will try and pressure you into making a claim. We do not believe in high-pressure tactics to make sales, and certainly you will be under no obligation to use our services unless you want to.
- If you would like an estimate of what your compensation might be, we have a 30-second test on our website. This lets you know if you have a valid claim as well as giving you an idea of the amount to expect.
- For victims who prefer to us the Internet, we have an online claim form, which upon submission allows our advisors to assess your claim before they contact you.
- One of the biggest concerns for victims contemplating making a claim is how they will finance it. We even make that easy for you because no money is needed to start the claim and you do not need to worry about a bill if the claim is lost, we still will not ask you for any money. We work on a no win no fee basis which means we take the financial risk of winning your claim, not you.
- We know that professional people often speak in a language us mere mortals struggle to understand. Solicitors, accountants, and many other professionals tend to this this. With Accident Advice Helpline solicitors, they may speak legal jargon to each other, but to you they will talk in plain English, there are fewer misunderstandings that way.
Making your Claim the Easy Way, Not With a Leicestershire Law Firm
We are not saying that a Leicestershire law firm will not do all these things for you as well, but we can only speak for ourselves. As specialists in personal injury claims, and with the four keys principle we abide by (integrity, accountability, dependability and reliability), we are confident you will not find a better quality service than the one provided by Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 14th July 2014