Legal help in Scole
When an accident strikes, it can be hard to think about anything other than your injuries. However, if that accident was the fault of someone else, it can be a good idea to try and give a little attention to the potential for making a claim for compensation.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand you’ll be under a lot of stress at this time. We know that when it comes to hiring legal help in Scole residents just want an easy process with no strain. That’s why we have developed a straightforward way of getting started with your injury claim, designed to make your life as easy as possible and to let you concentrate on your recovery.
How to hire an accident solicitor Scole
- Use our online accident claim calculator to see if you can claim. Also known as the 30-second test, this tool has been developed to help you decide if you have a valid claim or not. If you prefer to speak to someone in person, you can skip this step.
- Call us on our freephone helpline number on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Someone is available to answer your call 24 hours a day, so whenever you’re ready to talk, we’ll be there for you.
- Tell us about your accident. Any details you have about times, dates and the people involved will be very helpful to us.
- Get advice. Our trained advisers will tell you if they think you have a good case to claim and will give you advice on the claims process. From here, it is up to you to decide if you want to proceed or not. If you do not then you have lost nothing and there is no obligation to proceed.
- Speak to our solicitors. If you do decide to continue we will pass your details over to a specialist solicitor to progress your claim. They will more than likely call or write to you with any questions or information they have. They do not normally need to visit you and certainly won’t ask you to travel to them, so even if they end up working with a Scotland based accident solicitor, Scole residents will not be inconvenienced at all.
- Win your compensation. Your solicitor will represent you in court and will do their best to win the maximum compensation for you they can. All you need to do is relax and wait for your cheque to arrive.