If you were injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault within the last three years, you might be looking for legal help in Inverkeilor. Accident Advice Helpline offers free, no-obligation advice and a 100% no-win, no-fee service.
Legal help in Inverkeilor
Inverkeilor is a parish and village found in Angus, Scotland near the North Sea coast. The parish was previously called Conghoillis. Red Castle which overlooks Lunan Bay was built by the Barclay family.
Farms and fields can be found between Inverkeilor and Red Castle. This is a small community and your search for legal help in Inverkeilor may not be successful if you are searching a telephone directory or the internet. You may wonder how you will get a law firm in this rural village.
Many people in rural areas are employed in the agricultural sector. In such a setup many agricultural accidents can take place. A tree can fall, bales of hay can roll down and workers can get injured while constructing or repairing machinery, equipment and farm buildings.
All these may pose a danger to your health and you may find yourself searching for legal help in Inverkeilor in vain. Spraying crops with pesticides without protective clothing poses a danger to your well-being and you can develop occupational diseases as a result while livestock can be dangerous if they decide to attack.
Get the necessary help
When you develop occupational diseases because of the nature of your work, you should seek medical treatment immediately before symptoms worsen. You may develop asthma by inhaling dust or lung infection which may be work-related conditions.
Get help by calling Accident Advice Helpline or taking the 30-second test on our website. We are a national organisation that works in partnership with a team of solicitors who specialise in cases that are related to your occupation.
How you as the victim can get legal help in Inverkeilor
Legally, it is the duty of your employer to provide you with a safe working environment, well-maintained equipment and machinery, protective clothing and proper training. If this is not done and you develop an occupational illness/disease you are entitled to claim compensation. There are several occupational illnesses or diseases that can arise.
- Asthma-this condition can become chronic but it is manageable by drugs and avoiding any allergic causes. The victim may require an injury solicitor to claim compensation to cover medical bills and loss of earnings.
- Lung infections and lung diseases-this can be treated with antibiotics but some infections are resistant to drugs.
- Occupational skin diseases-these can be treated by physicians or other health care givers.
- Cuts– a blade in the machinery or tool may cut off a limb. You may bleed and lose blood and in severe cases, a blood transfusion may be necessary.
- Fracture-you may sustain a fracture of your leg, hand or any other part of your body especially if the farm vehicle overturned or rolled hitting you directly. A medical doctor who specialises in fractures will be the right person to treat you. Ensure that you get copies of all the medical reports from the doctor, hospital bills and receipts to help an injury solicitor in Inverkeilor prove your case.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then make sure you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Call free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993 (charges may vary).
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown