How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Wisbech St. Mary

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Wisbech St. Mary

    If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, whether it was a car accident faulty product injury, a fall or anything else, you need the help of a good lawyer in Wisbech St. Mary. Luckily, here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have a whole team of in-house personal injury lawyers who can help you claim the personal injury compensation you need, when you need it most.

    Claiming compensation in Wisbech St. Mary

    Claiming personal injury compensation is something that you may be able to do if you have been injured through no fault of your own. A lot of people feel too embarrassed to claim personal injury compensation, but there really is no need to because compensation is there for a very good reason.

    When you are injured, it is very likely that you will suffer pain, stress and trauma. Not only that, but you may have to take time out from work, pay for transport to and from hospital and be put into various other situations which will cause you to struggle financially. That is why you should definitely think about making a claim for the compensation you are entitled to.

    Can you claim compensation?

    If you want to claim personal injury compensation, you will need to be able to prove that the accident that caused your injuries was not down to your own negligence, but the negligence of another. You will also need to be able to show medical proof of your injuries, which means that a visit to a doctor or other medical professional is vital.

    Furthermore, it is imperative that you get in touch with a lawyer in Wisbech St. Mary and make a claim within 3 years of your accident. This is so important because personal injury claims are time-barred with a 3-year limit from the date of the accident for adults. If you were under-18 when your injury was sustained, you will, however, usually have 3 years from the day of your 18th birthday to file a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Hiring a lawyer in Wisbech St. Mary

    If you want to make a compensation claim, it is always a good idea to hire a lawyer in Wisbech St. Mary. All of our lawyers have extensive experience in handling personal injury claims, and all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis to get the best outcome for you.

    To hire a lawyer in Wisbech St. Mary today, simply give us a call, here at Accident Advice Helpline, by dialling 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 (mobile).

    Date Published: 31st December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.