We can help with your road traffic claim
If a driver isn’t paying attention, and runs into the back of your car, you’ll be looking at one of the many times that our service may be of help to you. If this happens to you then you may want to make a personal injury claim by using an injury lawyer in Temple Gate to help you.
Being involved in a road traffic accident of any kind can be a traumatic experience for you to go through. As well as your injuries you could end up suffering from psychological effects afterwards. If this is the situation that you find yourself in, then you need to call an injury lawyer in Temple Gate from Accident Advice Helpline and we can help you to make a personal injury claim.
Suffering an injury because of your car accident and using an injury lawyer in Temple Gate
If you fit the criteria, then you should be making an injury compensation claim for your accident and injuries. The criteria is as follows:
- The accident must have been the fault of someone else
- You must have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention
- The accident must have happened no more than three years ago
Any accident that fits these rules comes within the realms of a personal injury compensation claim.
The organisations that an injury lawyer in Temple Gate might have to deal with
There are different organisiations that could be involved in your injury claim. Below are the main ones:
- Insurance companies
- Local authorities responsible for maintenance of the highways, if the accident has been caused by a pothole or bad road surface
- Motor Insurers Bureau if the other driver turns out to be uninsured, or in the case of a hit and run, untraceable. All insurers that offer motor insurance have to be a member of the MIB, they have to pay them a levy each year and supply them with information for a central database that details all the insured vehicles in the UK. The MIB is meant to make sure that injured parties do not lose out because of the lack of insurance on the part of the person at fault
- A manufacturer, if it turns out the accident was caused by something defective, for example the brakes.
- Government departments and agencies, as they are exempt from the need for insurance
Accident Advice Helpline
If you have had a road traffic accident, and you think you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline.
We are recommended by UK consumer affairs champion, Esther Rantzen OBE. She has looked closely at our services and is pleased to see that we deliver what we promise, always put the needs of our clients first and provide them with the highest quality service.
You can complete the 30-second test on our website, or you can telephone our freephone number, 0800 180 4123. Our advisers are here waiting to take your call, to assist you all they can in getting your personal injury compensation claim into motion.
Date Published: 4th July 2014