How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Temple Gate

    We can help with your road traffic claim

    If a driver isn’t paying attention, and runs into the back of your car, you’ll be looking at one of the many times that our service may be of help to you. If this happens to you then you may want to make a personal injury claim by using an injury lawyer in Temple Gate to help you.

    Being involved in a road traffic accident of any kind can be a traumatic experience for you to go through. As well as your injuries you could end up suffering from psychological effects afterwards. If this is the situation that you find yourself in, then you need to call an injury lawyer in Temple Gate from Accident Advice Helpline and we can help you to make a personal injury claim.

    Suffering an injury because of your car accident and using an injury lawyer in Temple Gate

    If you fit the criteria, then you should be making an injury compensation claim for your accident and injuries. The criteria is as follows:

    • The accident must have been the fault of someone else
    • You must have sustained injuries in the accident
    • Your injuries must have needed medical attention
    • The accident must have happened no more than three years ago

    Any accident that fits these rules comes within the realms of a personal injury compensation claim.

    The organisations that an injury lawyer in Temple Gate might have to deal with

    There are different organisiations that could be involved in your injury claim. Below are the main ones:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Insurance companies
    • Local authorities responsible for maintenance of the highways, if the accident has been caused by a pothole or bad road surface
    • Motor Insurers Bureau if the other driver turns out to be uninsured, or in the case of a hit and run, untraceable. All insurers that offer motor insurance have to be a member of the MIB, they have to pay them a levy each year and supply them with information for a central database that details all the insured vehicles in the UK. The MIB is meant to make sure that injured parties do not lose out because of the lack of insurance on the part of the person at fault
    • A manufacturer, if it turns out the accident was caused by something defective, for example the brakes.
    • Government departments and agencies, as they are exempt from the need for insurance

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have had a road traffic accident, and you think you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline.

    We are recommended by UK consumer affairs champion, Esther Rantzen OBE. She has looked closely at our services and is pleased to see that we deliver what we promise, always put the needs of our clients first and provide them with the highest quality service.

    You can complete the 30-second test on our website, or you can telephone our freephone number, 0800 180 4123. Our advisers are here waiting to take your call, to assist you all they can in getting your personal injury compensation claim into motion.

    Date Published: 4th July 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.