Lawyer in Tandragee – facial injuries
If you are unlucky enough to have an accident that was not your fault and as a result you end up with facial injuries, then this can cause you great distress as the injury can be so obvious. If this has happened to you you should use an injury lawyer in Tandragee to make a personal injury claim.
It does not matter what your gender is, if you sustain a facial injury in an accident that was not your fault, you should consider making a personal injury claim using an injury lawyer in Tandragee at Accident Advice Helpline.
Other types of facial injury that may make you want to make a personal injury claim
Disfigurement is what most people think of when you say a facial injury, but there other ways to injure your face, for example:
- Correcting damaged teeth can put you through lots of pain, suffering and stress. You may also lose your own teeth and have to replace them with false ones.
- Broken bones in the face can cause secondary problems. For instance, if you broke your jaw bone, you may have problems eating or talking and if you broke a bone in your nose you may have trouble breathing.
- The eyes are very delicate and can be easily damaged in an accident and the sight affected. Sometimes this can even lead to blindness.
Things you can claim for
Your injury claim will include several areas relating to how the accident has affected your life, for example:
- Anxiety and stress.
- Loss of earnings, past and future.
- Travel costs.
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident.
- Cost of care should you no longer be able to look after yourself.
- Replacement of damaged goods.
- Medical costs.
- Pain and suffering.
Make it easy on yourself – contact Accident Advice Helpline
The easiest way to make your personal injury compensation claim is to contact Accident Advice Helpline. We have been dealing with claims for over 15 years and in that time we have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
Our lawyers have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will ensure that every area of the effects of your injury is looked into. This way, they can make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
On our website, there is a compensation calculator that we call the 30 second test. This will let you know if you qualify to make a claim and if you do, will give you some indication of the amount involved.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from mobiles). Our friendly and professional advisers will guide you through the processes of your claim and then take it out of your hands, only bothering you if it is absolutely necessary. Call us if you need an injury lawyer in Tandragee.
Date Published: 11th March 2014
Author: David Brown