How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Rugeley

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Rugeley

    Amongst the many varieties of accidents that can happen in the workplace are those involving injuries caused by dangerous machinery and incorrect manual handling. The consequences of accidents at work can be severe in all respects – physically, emotionally and financially. An accident at work may force you to take prolonged time off work, which may cause you to suffer a substantial loss of earnings.

    What should I do after an accident at work?

    If you have been injured as a result of an accident at work, it is important, if you are able, to follow certain procedures in the immediate aftermath of your incident.

    Your main priority should be to seek medical attention as quickly as possible. Some injuries, such as internal bruising, may not be obvious and as a result, you should seek a prompt medical assessment to determine whether you have sustained any “invisible” injuries.

    You should also take down the contact details of any work colleagues who may have witnessed your accident – their testimonies could prove valuable if your negligent employer chooses to dispute liability – and record your accident in your employer’s accident book.

    How do I make a claim for my injuries?

    If you wish to make an accident at work claim, you should definitely consider seeking the advice of an accident lawyer in Rugeley. At Accident Advice Helpline, our personal injury team are on standby to receive your enquiry. Simply call our Freephone helpline or fill in our 30-second test and our trained claims advisers will provide you with the guidance you require. If they believe you are entitled to claim compensation, they will assign your case to an accident lawyer in Rugeley without delay.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Will I suffer reprisals if I enlist the help of an accident lawyer in Rugeley?

    If you have been injured at work as a result of your employer’s failure to observe health and safety obligations, you will be legally entitled to make a compensation claim through an accident lawyer in Rugeley. If you enjoy working for your employer, you may feel awkward about the prospect of filing a compensation claim. However, you must remember that your employer cannot dismiss you for making a claim. Furthermore, your employer’s insurance company will pay out for your compensation settlement, meaning that your employer will not lose out financially.

    Call free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.

    Date Published: 9th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.