There are many reasons why you might be looking for a lawyer in Rickmansworth, and lots of different firms to cater to your needs, so it can be a confusing search. Luckily, Accident Advice Helpline are on hand to stop you having to trawl through every lawyer in Rickmansworth to find the right service.
Finding a lawyer in Rickmansworth
If you’ve had a personal accident and are looking for a lawyer in Rickmansworth, it might well be that Accident Advice Helpline can help you out. Local lawyers might not be up to the task of taking on your claim, but we are a national law firm who take cases on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
Is my claim suitable?
There are a few simple questions to ask when deciding if your claim is worth pursuing:
- Was my accident someone else’s fault?
- Did it occur in the past three years?
However, the complicated nature of many accidents means that it can be hard for the untrained eye to tell whether your injury is deserving of compensation or not, let alone how much your claim might end up being worth. With Accident Advice Helpline, there are a few ways you can find out more about your claim and whether you will end up with compensation:
- We developed the 30-second test: simply fill in your details and the details of your accident on our site, and we will tell you if you qualify for compensation;
- Our website has lots of information on what makes for a successful claim; or
- Alternatively, our helpline is staffed with friendly, highly trained advisors who can give you more information on your claim.
Why should I claim?
As a national law firm, Accident Advice Helpline are able to handle all cases on a no win no fee* basis. If you are still worried about the hassle of claiming compensation, consider that:
- Most claims can be processed fully over the phone;
- It’s unlikely that you’ll have to go to court;
- We’ve been in business for over 15 years, so you’re in capable hands;
- You can get an idea of how much you’re entitled to in 30 seconds or less;
- Many cases end up with large amounts of compensation; and
- Eligible accidents include car accidents, trips and falls, work accidents and more.
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault and you can want to discuss the possibility of making a claim with an adviser then call Accident Advice Helpline now. Just dial 0800 689 0500 right now.