Finding the best lawyer in Redditch for your claim.
We’re often asked: ‘How can I find the best lawyer in Redditch? Don’t I need to use a local firm?’
Finding the best law firm for your personal injury claim is a choice that will be very personal to you. Let’s look at some of the questions that you might be asking when you make that choice, and what Accident Advice Helpline can do for you:
- Question 1: How can I find out if I qualify for compensation?
You will find the 30-second test right here on this website to see if you qualify. You can get an idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to. Try it now!
- Question 2: Will I need to go to court?
Most of our claimants don’t need to attend court.
- Question 3: Will I need to commit straight away?
You can talk to one of our friendly professional advisors on the freephone helpline. There is no obligation to proceed and your call will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Question 4: What if I just don’t have the money for a lawyer?
All of Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers work on 100% no win no fee basis. We won’t even charge you for the phone call, so why not give one of our friendly advisors a call?
- Question 5: It’s not easy for me to travel. How far away from Redditch are your lawyers?
Most claims can be processed completely over the phone. No need to travel at all!
Sounds good! Maybe I don’t need a lawyer in Redditch after all.
But tell me why I should trust Accident Advice Helpline.
- They are a well-established company, who have been in business for over 10 years.
- Esther Rantzen, well-known consumer champion, is their patron.
- They are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel, the Law Society’s practice management standard.
So what sort of claims do Accident Advice Helpline deal with?
- We can help you make a claim for an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- It should be something that has happened in the last 3 years unless the victim was a minor or the claim is for industrial diseases.
Examples might include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Injuries caused by slips, trips and falls
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at work
Still not sure? Why not call one of our advisors and ask. The call is free and confidential.
Date Published: 14th February 2014
Author: Jan Newell