If you have been involved in an accident in Orcheston, then you may be mulling over the prospect of claiming compensation. Almost all personal injury claims are associated with a three-year time limit, which means that you must make your claim within three years of the date on which your accident occurred. If you fail to start legal proceedings within the allotted time period, you will not be able to claim compensation for your injuries.
A personal injury lawyer in Orcheston will help you to get the ball rolling
If you believe that you may have a valid compensation claim, please call Accident Advice Helpline now or fill in our 30-second test. We can offer you:
- No-obligation legal advice via our freephone helpline;
- Instant claims appraisals through our 30-second test; and
- Access to a 100% no win no fee lawyer in Orcheston.
Once we have assessed your claim, we will assign a personal injury expert to your case without delay.
The personal injury claims process
Your personal injury lawyer in Orcheston will deal with your claim in three distinct stages, as outlined below:
- A doctor will assess your injuries and prepare a medical report.
- Your lawyer will create a schedule of losses, which will list all of the financial losses and expenses you have incurred as a result of your injuries.
- Your lawyer will send a letter of claim to the responsible party. They will have three months in which to look into your claim and accept or deny liability.
- If the responsible party accepts your claim, your personal injury lawyer in Orcheston will then negotiate a compensation settlement.
- If the responsible party disputes your claim, your lawyer may advise you to take your case to court. A judge will then decide on the outcome of your case.
- Following successful negotiations, you will receive your compensation settlement through the post.
Remember: if you have a strong case for compensation, you will be able to hire the services of an expert personal injury lawyer in Orcheston on a 100% no win no fee basis. This means that you will be able to pursue a risk-free accident claim.
Just dial 0800 689 0500 to speak to an adviser and discuss your accident in more detail.