Lawyer in Oldbury


Have you have been injured in the last three years due to someone else’s carelessness? If so, you could be entitled to receive personal injury compensation.

At the Accident Advice Helpline, we can help you to make a 100% no win, no fee* claim for compensation. There is no need for you to suffer in silence; regardless of the nature and severity of your injuries, we will ensure that you receive the largest compensation settlement available to you.

Why should I make a claim through an accident lawyer in Oldbury?

We fully understand that you may feel uneasy about the prospect of making an accident claim. You may believe that accident claims are time consuming and unnecessary. However, this is not the case. If you have been involved in a minor accident, you may suffer long-term health implications and considerable financial losses. A claim for compensation will enable you to recoup the cost of your financial losses, putting you back into the financial position you were in before you suffered your accident.

A compensation claim will also ensure that the individual or organisation responsible for your injuries take steps to ensure that others do not suffer similar injuries in the future. Consequently, a successful claim will not only be of benefit to you – it will also help society as a whole.

Will I need to provide evidence?

To win your compensation claim, you will need to provide evidence in support of your claim. You should be able to provide:

• Photographs of the accident scene
• Police reports – if you suffered a road traffic accident
• Contact details of any witnesses to your accident
• Medical reports from your local A&E department or GP’s surgery

If you wish to claim for your losses and expenses, you will need to present your accident lawyer in Oldbury with any receipts for costs that you have incurred as a result of your accident.

Can I make a claim on a 100% no win, no fee* basis?

If we believe you could win your case, we will provide you with access to a 100% no win, no fee* accident lawyer in Oldbury without delay.

For more guidance and information on making a compensation claim in Oldbury, please call our 24/7 freephone helpline or try out our 30-second test.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )