As a law firm, Accident Advice Helpline is here to seek financial compensation for those who have suffered physical injuries as a result of the recklessness or negligence of another party – be it another individual, company or organisation. This includes such instances as motor vehicle crashes, trips and falls on surfaces that are not adequately looked after, and injuries as the result of poorly maintained equipment at work.
You searched for ‘lawyer Newtown’ – Why the Accident Advice Helpline is for you
If you are in the Newtown area and seeking compensation, then one option is to use a search engine and enter the term ‘lawyer Newtown’. That is a good place to start, but it can lead to questions. Of the law firms that appear, how do you know which ones are reliable?
Well, Accident Advice Helpline is both reliable and trustworthy. It has been going since 2000 and has helped many people get financial compensation.
The top five reasons why you should use the Accident Advice Helpline
- They have staff who are friendly, professional and knowledgeable.
- Any conversation you have with them will be treated with complete confidence.
- They are accredited by Lexcel, which is an independent scheme to certify that required standards of excellence have been met. It is awarded to law firms only if they pass a rigorous annual assessment.
- Most claimants who approach will be able to complete claims over the phone, with no need to attend court.
- Their lawyers work on a ‘no win, no fee*’ policy.
How to contact to see if you can claim
If you want to seek financial compensation for any injuries you may have received, then you need to check if you can make a claim. Using the compensation calculator on this webpage is one way to find out. It will only take 30 seconds. Provided your accident happened within the last three years and it wasn’t your fault then you may have a case.
The other option is to call. Just dial the 24-hour freephone number at the top of this webpage. You will be able to talk about you case with friendly and helpful staff, and you will be under no obligation to continue with your claim if you don’t wish to.
So rather than searching any further for a lawyer in Newtown, contact Accident Advice Helpline instead. They are here to help!