How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Newbury

    Have you sustained a personal injury as a result of a road traffic accident in Newbury? If so, we at Accident Advice Helpline can help you. Our accident solicitors are able to deal with a wide range of road traffic accident claims, including those involving:

    • Car accidents
    • Motorcycle accidents
    • Bicycle accidents
    • Bus and coach accidents
    • Pedestrian accidents
    • Uninsured driver accidents
    • Hit and run accidents

    You don’t need a lawyer in Newbury to handle your personal injury compensation claim.

    Road traffic accident claims can cause considerable worry and confusion. Listed below are just a few of the questions our trained claims advisors receive on a regular basis:

    Who will be on the receiving end of my compensation claim?

    We will file your compensation claim against the road user who caused your road traffic accident. The road user’s insurance company will then pay for your compensation settlement. If the road user had not taken out insurance coverage, your accident lawyer will help you to make a claim through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB).

    Do I have to pay to hire the help of an accident lawyer?

    If you are worried about the cost of making a claim, you needn’t be. All of our lawyers work on a  no-win, no-fee basis. If you are eligible to make a claim, your claims’ advisor will explain all the details of this agreement to you in full before you start.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Will my insurance company cover the cost of my compensation claim?

    If you possess comprehensive insurance coverage, your insurance company will normally help you to repair any damage to your vehicle. However, you should seek specialist advice for your personal injury claim. If you possess third party insurance coverage, you will also need to make a claim for the damage to your car.

    Need an injury lawyer in Newbury? Call Accident Advice Helpline

    We do not have a lawyer in Newbury working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Newbury or anyway make us your first point of call. Our team of in-house lawyers can usually deal with claims over the phone. You will probably need another medical examination, but you usually don’t have to visit a lawyer’s office.

    If you wish to get in touch with us, call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline. To call us from  mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    Why not find out more about our services right now?

    Date Published: 11th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.