How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Liphook

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Liphook

    If you have an accident at work and believe that your employer was at fault, you should be able to make a claim for compensation against them for your injuries. Compensation can help you to pay for medical expenses and other forms of care and expenses related to your injury, making the healing process easier on you. Not only this, but making a claim for compensation can help you to get closure about what has happened to you, allowing you to recover mentally as well as physically. In order to make your claim you will need to find an experienced lawyer in Liphook to handle your claim, and give them the information that they need to process it. In order to make a successful claim you will need to:

    Prove that you were an employee

    You won’t be able to make a claim against your employer unless you can prove that you were an employee at the time that you were injured, and were supposed to be both on-site and doing the job that you were doing at the time that you were injured. SImply providing your contract of employment should work as proof of this.

    Prove that your employer was negligent

    Write down exactly what happened in your accident and why this should not have happened, provide a copy of the accident report form if you filled one out, and find the place in your contract which states how your employer is supposed to avoid situations such as this if you can find it. All of these things will help to prove that your employer was going against their duty of care to you when your accident occurred.

    Prove that this negligence caused your injury

    Not only should you prove that your employer was negligent, but also that this negligence was what caused your injury and not anything else. CCTV and witness statements are ideal pieces of evidence to prove this claim.

    Finding a lawyer in Liphook

    Should you decide that making a claim for compensation is the right thing for you to do, finding a lawyer in Liphook will help you to complete your claim more easily, and take a lot of the pressure off of you. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 to speak to the team about your accident and make a start on your claim. You should be able to ask questions to help you to decide whether or not you do want to make your claim and, if you do, will be passed over to an experienced injury lawyer who can make your claim on your behalf;

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 26th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.