Finding the right lawyer in Dartford
So you’ve had an accident. If you are looking for a lawyer in Dartford to make a personal injury claim, the majority of solicitors on the high street would be happy to take your case on. The fact is, though, it is always better to take advice from a legal professional who has specific experience in handling compensation cases. Your claim will stand a better chance of success. And he or she will be able to take a lot of the stress and worry out of claiming from you.
So why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? We have well over ten years of experience in handling personal injury claims. Our main aim is to ensure that accident victims find the best legal representation possible when bringing a claim against the parties responsible for their injuries. We operate nationally through our specialist lawyers. And we have a great track record of success, claiming on average around £35 million for our clients each year.
We can help you find the right lawyer in Dartford if:
- You have suffered an accident over the last three years (or longer ago, if the case involved a minor or is related to an industrial disease)
- You needed to seek medical attention for your injuries
- Your accident was caused by the negligence, carelessness or criminal act of another person or company
We have expertise in numerous accident types, including amongst others:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence
- Accidents and industrial diseases at work
- Accidents on holiday
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Sporting accidents
- Criminal acts
Starting your claim with a lawyer in Dartford
If you think this applies to you and you’d like to find out more, then contact us today:
- You can call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- You can text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- You could try the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
We only need a few details about the accident you have had to be able to give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success. We’ll give you an estimate of the amount you may be able to claim in compensation. This is only a rough idea, but it may help you decide whether it’s worth it to you to proceed with a claim.
If you’d like to take matters further, we’ll find you the best lawyer in Dartford to handle your case. We won’t charge you a penny to get your claim started. And each and every one of our lawyers works on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
We’ll aim to win you the compensation you need to get your life back on track after an accident that wasn’t your fault.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown