Need a lawyer in Cullompton to help with a compensation claim?
Around 3 million people in the UK have accidents every year. Sometimes, the accident just happens. It couldn’t have been avoided. But other times, someone else is to blame. The accident occurred because they were careless or negligent about their responsibilities. And the consequences can have lasting effects.
If you have had an accident that someone else caused, and received injuries that needed medical treatment, you may have a good case for claiming compensation. And a lawyer in Cullompton from Accident Advice Helpline can help you and take the stress out of claiming.
It’s thought around 70% of people who are entitled to make a claim never do so. Some people may be worried about what making a claim might involve. Others may not know they have a legal right to do so. Accident Advice Helpline can help. We will give you free legal advice on whether the circumstances of your accident justify making a claim. We’ll give you an honest appraisal of your chances of success. And we will explain the claims process in detail, so you know what to expect.
What types of accident does Accident Advice Helpline have experience in?
We’ve been in operation since 2000 and have handled numerous accident types on behalf of our clients. These are the most common types, but there are others as well. Contact us if your accident doesn’t fit into the following categories:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by criminal acts
- Injuries caused by faulty products
Contact us if you have had an accident:
- Within the last three years;
- That was someone else’s fault;
- That caused you injuries requiring medical treatment.
When you get in touch, we only need a few details of your accident to tell you whether you have a right to claim. We’ll give you an idea of how much compensation you might be entitled to. And if you’re ready to go ahead with a case, we’ll find you the right lawyer in Cullompton to represent you to the parties involved in your claim.
A lawyer in Cullompton could make a case for you to receive the compensation to which you are entitled. This could help you with:
- The injuries you have received;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Costs you have incurred such as transport and prescriptions; and/ or
- Other costs such as help around the home and/ or childcare.
Best of all:
- We don’t charge you anything to start your claim; and
- Your lawyer in Cullompton will handle your case on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Get in touch
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
You have nothing to lose by enquiring, so why not start today?
Date Published: 6th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell