The town of Cramlington is located in the Northumberland county in England and visitors often use the town as a base to access the many attractions of Northumberland such as the Northumberlandia land sculpture, wildlife tours and the Concordia.
- Northumberlandia is a gigantic land sculpture that is shaped like a female reclining and was only recently completed in 2012. Its scale is impressive with a height of 34 metres and a length of 400 metres which makes it the largest female land sculpture in the entire world.
- Northumberland is filled with a variety of wildlife and one of the best ways to see them is to go on a Northern Experience Wildlife Tour. Experienced and friendly guides will take you on tours where you can see raptors, whales, dolphins and much more.
- Concordia is the place to go for leisure activities in Cramlington. It has a pool, football pitches, tennis courts and a gymnasium. There are also more relaxed facilities such as a sauna, bar and bowling green.
If you have an accident in Cramlington then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Cramlington you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Cramlington?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Cramlington working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Cramlington or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.