The town of Cowdenbeath is found in the Fife regions of Scotland and has historically been a mining town, the town even earned the nickname ‘The Chicago of Fife’. However, the mining pits closed down in the 1960s and the town has a diverse range of things to do and attractions to see such as the Cowdenbeath Leisure Centre, Golf Club and Fife Brass Band Festival.
- Visit the Cowdenbeath Leisure Centre on Pit Road to enjoy the swimming pool, tennis courts, football pitches and gym. There is also a skatepark just outside the centre.
- The Cowdenbeath Golf Club is located on the old Dora Coal mine site and has a full 18 holes that stretch for 6207 yards.
- Catch the Fife Brass Band Festival during April where you can see brass bands from all over the UK and Ireland
If you have an accident in Cowdenbeath then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Cowdenbeath you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for a lawyer in Cowdenbeath?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Cowdenbeath working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Cowdenbeath or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014