Coupar (or Coupar Angus) is a town in the Perth and Kinross area of Scotland. It is a small town but there are various attractions and things to do in Perth and Kinross that can be in accessed easily such as Easter Meikle Fardle, Cairnwell Mountain Sports and Nae Limits.
- Visit Easter Meikle Fardle to see the beautiful garden with its beech hedges and sandstone walls, water garden and woodlands. There are walking paths that you can take through the woodland and proceeds fro admission to the garden go to charity
- Cairnwell Mountain Sports is located at the Glenshee Ski Centre and provides ski and snowboard lessons. There are many qualified instructors that can teach you how to get the most out of your snow experience and hire gear is available
- For the adventurous types, a visit to Nae Limits is recommended as they provide a huge range of adventure sports and activities such as quad biking, abseiling, cliff jumping, whitewater rafting and much more
If you have an accident in Coupar then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Coupar you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
Looking for a lawyer in Coupar?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local personal injury lawyer in Coupar they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Coupar look no further than this expert service.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.