A fairly small village in Country Durham, England, Burnopfield is mainly just made up of a local school, churches, and newsagents. Though its population is only about 5,000 there is always something to find in its shops in the area known as Sheep Hill.
A new addition to Bornolpfield is a Children’s park that was built near the Lintz Cricket Club. A great place for kids to come and play, this new addition to the town is a great opportunity.
However, as we all know, kids can be prone to accidents especially at parks. It is not uncommon for Children at parks to experience accidents. Any parent will need a lawyer in Burnopfield at this point.
Keeping Children Safe At The Park
As a parent, we sometimes feel limited at the things we can do to keep our children safe, especially at parks. However, you do not have to feel this way.
- Always keep a close eye on your child to makes sure they are not playing on equipment that may be out of their age range.
- Keep basic first aid needs for minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises.
- Always have plenty of food and drinks available for you child to ensure that they do not fall victim to exhaustion.
- Set clear guidelines for your child before ever heading out to the park.
- Have Accident Advice Helpline on speed dial at 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0933 if you are already at the park and need to call from your mobile device.
Lawyer In Burnopfield For Accidents Involving Children
If your child has an accident you will need to find a lawyer in Burnopfield immediately. Nobody wants to see their little one hurt. Accident Advice Helpline will help you find a lawyer in Burnopfield right away and answer many of the common questions that you may have involving a claim.
- You can file a claim even if it is the fault of another child or someone else in general.
- The accident has to have occurred within 3 years, but in the case of a minor this time period can be extended.
- You can file most of the claim on the telephone and never have to leave your child’s side.
- In most instances, you will not have to subject your trial the trauma that can be involved in having to go to court.
- We cannot guarantee the claim amount. We can provide you with the most accurate answer possible.
If your child experiences an accident at the park, it only makes sense to call Accident Advice Helpline to find a lawyer in Burnopfield.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown