The town of Bray lies in the north of the County Wicklow in Ireland. It is a popular town with tourists, most of whom come from Dublin on the weekends to enjoy its many attractions.
- For those who enjoy being active there are fifteen golf courses, tennis courts, fishing holes and sailing boats available to hire
- The beach in Bray is over 1.6km long and you can get a great view of the coastline from the cliffs of Bray Head which stand at 241 metres.
- As a long time holiday destination, there are lots of hotels, resorts, shops and restaurants to enjoy
- Many locals enjoy walking along the promenade that starts at the harbour and stretches to Bray Head.
- During July and August, you can catch the Bray Summerfest festival that has live music, markets, carnivals and sporting events.
- The Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations of Bray are not to be missed and over five days there is a carnival, parades and entertainment
If you have an accident in Bray then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer in Bray.
Can I receive compensation with the help of a lawyer in Bray if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bray you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Bray.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bray specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown