Accident Advice Helpline is a national company, operating across the UK. We have in house lawyers who handle personal injury claim cases throughout the UK. So if you need a lawyer in Aberystwyth to fight a claim for compensation after an accident, we’ll have a specialist lawyer able to handle your case efficiently and professionally.
What’s more, every lawyer working for Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. So if you are not successful with your claim, you won’t have to worry about paying a huge legal bill. We don’t even ask you for any money up front when you start a claim with us.
Claiming with a lawyer in Aberystwyth with Accident Advice Helpline
We are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Aberystwyth or anywhere else, make us your first point of call.
However you get in touch, we’ll take a few details of your claim. We’ll assess the chances of its success and we’ll give you an honest opinion about whether it’s worth going ahead.
Usually, to qualify for a successful compensation claim:
- You must have had your accident within the last three years. There are exceptions to this, though. These include industrial diseases cases or claims involving a minor.
- Someone else must have caused the accident through negligence, carelessness or criminal act. It could either be a company or an individual.
- You must have needed medical treatment for your injuries by a professional. Your injuries could have been long term or short term. They may have been physical, psychological or a combination of the two.
We make it easy to get in touch with us to check whether you have a good claim. You can:
- Ring our helpline on these numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Have a go of the quick and easy 30-second test on our website.
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.