How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Lawyer in Hyde

    Fall from a height?

    Get help with the sizzling combination between Accident Advice Helpline and their lawyer in Hyde.

    What constitutes a ‘fall from height’?

    Many people assume that in order to claim compensation with our lawyer in Hyde for a fall from height, that there must be a definition of what actually constitutes a fall from height.

    But, even though there are various regulations and laws relating to health and safety guidelines and falls from height, the specific regulation talks about prevention of falls from a height rather than defining a minimum height.

    Hence, people who have been hurt from a height can claim compensation, whether they have fallen from 30 feet or 3 feet.

    How do I know a lawyer in Hyde can work on my case?

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we believe we have one of the most robust and comprehensive assessment tools of any law firm working within personal injury compensation claims.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Before your case is passed to a lawyer in Hyde, here at AAH we take time to make an initial assessment of your claim and we do this by asking you a series of questions, the answers to which will depend on the situation and nature of your accident, as well as your injuries.

    It is designed to assess your claim against the areas of personal injury law that decides whether a compensation claim is possible or not. For example;

    • How were you hurt?
    • Was it your fault?
    • Were you hurt?
    • Did you seek medical attention and treatment for your injuries?
    • When did your accident happen?

    Only if we know that your case is eligible for compensation can your case be passed to our lawyer in Hyde – and only then with your express permission!

    How do I know the lawyer in Hyde is the right one for me?

    When you come to AAH, you need not worry about this as we have some of the best lawyers in the UK working here! They all specialise in personal injury compensation claims, although some have specialism in certain types of claims such as those people looking to make claims after being hurt falling from a height.

    HOW do I start the compensation ball rolling with a lawyer in Hyde?

    There are two ways to do this:

    • Log on to our website where you will find our ‘contact form’ on the home page; simply complete this and send it to us and we will call you at a time convenient for you!
    • Or, you can call us on 0800 689 0500; with our phone lines open 24 hours a day, every day of the week there is always a good time to call!

    Date Published: 22nd February 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.