Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have many lawyers and legal teams, all of whom offer expert advice.
But, with so many internet sites promising you the best deal, the best advice and yet there are other articles that counsel caution when it comes to claiming compensation that it can be difficult to know where to turn, who to believe and which lawyer is right for you and your case.
We have put together this quick unbiased guide to give you a better idea of what you need to know about claiming compensation:
- A firm that guarantees you can win, is bombarding you with false information simply because in terms of personal injury compensation – even with our expert lawyer in Hammersmith – there are simply no guarantees. Even with all the right things in place, even the best of lawyers can sometimes find their quest for compensation thwarted.
- What you need to look for is a law firm that guarantees to work hard on your case – and has the evidence to show this is how they operate. In other words, take some time to read and consider what some of the customer testimonials are saying. Are they saying ‘yes, it was great service’, or do they say this but add more detail?
Just like having work done on your home, what previous customers’ think of the companies service and ability to work closely with them is essential.
Looking for a lawyer in Hammersmith?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Hammersmith working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Hammersmith or anyway make us your first point of call.
What is the key factor in working with a lawyer on your compensation case?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we think the key factor is communication.
Knowing what is going on at every step of your case, being made aware of both progress and setbacks (if there are any), is key to a successful outcome. The smallest detail to a compensation case can make all the difference, between success and failure.
You can contact us in a variety of ways:
- Some people prefer to email, using our online contact form; this way, you can tell us when is the most convenient time for us to contact you regarding your case.
- You can call us on 0800 689 0500 via your landline – you’ll find that most major landline providers offer 0800 numbers as free phone numbers, but check with your phone-line company as this is not always the case
- We also recognise that some people only use a mobile phone these days and so we have invested on a low-rate call number; from your mobile call us on 0333 500 0993
- Likewise, text ‘claim365’ from your mobile and we will get back in touch too
Take some time to call us – you could be entitled to compensation!
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: David Brown