When you might need a lawyer for Daventry accidents
If you are living or working in the Daventry area and have had an accident over the last three years that someone else caused, you may be able to claim for compensation with the help of a lawyer in Daventry. And Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right lawyer for your case if your accident meets these criteria:
- Your accident fell within the time limit laid down by law. This is usually three years, but other time frames apply to some kinds of accidents. You may have longer to claim, for example, if the accident is about an industrial disease or involved someone who was a minor at the time;
- You sustained injuries from your accident that meant you had to receive medical attention; and
- Someone else was partially or wholly responsible due to negligence, carelessness or a criminal act.
Who are Accident Advice Helpline?
We are one of the UK’s largest legal firms. With over ten years of experience at successfully finding accident victims the right legal representation to bring compensation cases against the parties that caused their injuries, we claim around £35 million each year for our clients. And our professional, experienced lawyers work across the country on your behalf.
We make it easy to find out if you have good grounds for a claim. All you have to do is text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or try the quick 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
Alternatively, if you have lots of questions, why not call our 24/7 helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile? All calls are free. We’ll give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim. We’ll explain the claims process in detail for you so you know what to expect when a lawyer for Daventry accidents handles your claim. And we’ll give you an estimate of what your lawyer in Daventry could claim on your behalf.
If your case is successful, your lawyer will be able to secure you a compensation payment that covers:
- The injuries you have received
- Any loss of earnings
- Costs related to your accident such as prescriptions, transport, childcare and help around the home.
A sum of money like this really could help get your life back on track. Best of all, Accident Advice Helpline offers you the following benefits:
- Our legal advice on whether you have a valid claim is all free
- We won’t charge you any money to get your claim started
- Your lawyer in Daventry will handle your case on a strict 100% no win, no fee* basis
So don’t be left at a disadvantage after an accident if someone else was to blame. Call us today for free, no obligation legal advice on the chances of your claim.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown