Didsbury Village is located south of the city centre of Manchester in England, its village charm makes it a great place to visit and you can enjoy attractions such as Didsbury Park and The Didsbury Village Bookshop.
- Didsbury Park is located in the centre of the village and it contains a football pitch, bowls area and play area for children. Also, during the annual Didsbury Festival, children parade in fancy dress to the Park.
- One of the hidden gems of Didsbury that is well regarded even in Manchester is the Didsbury Village Bookshop. The shop has thousands of books that fill the store from floor-to-ceiling in a huge variety of genres and styles. You can even find the complete works of Plato and Shakespeare’s sonnets. Its also located conveniently next to the café, The Art of Tea where you can take your books to read while you enjoy a drink.
If you have an accident in Didsbury Village then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Didsbury Village you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
Looking for a lawyer in Didsbury Village?
We do not have a personal injury lawyer in Didsbury Villahe working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Didsbury Village or anyway make us your first point of call.Open Claim Calculator
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.