Cantlow is a village on the banks of the River Alne in Stratford district, England. Although paper-making was a main economic activity in the past as well as sewing-needle scouring, today, Cantlow is mainly agricultural.
Residents travel to nearby cities to find employment. You may think that in such a quiet environment you would never need a lawyer in Cantlow, but even in the countryside you may get injured by someone else’s negligence.
Esther Rantzen says that if you call Accident Advice Helpline you will receive free advice and no-win, no-fee means exactly that. She has been endorsing Accident Advice Helpline since 2003, and we are rightly very proud of our association with us.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help you?
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal professional firm that provides legal services to ensure that victims get justice. We give free advice throughout the United Kingdom. All Accident Advice Helpline lawyers are reputable having won multiple settlements and lawsuits over a span of more than 16 years.
Although only a few personal injury claims reach trial in court, with the majority of claims paid by insurance companies in the form of out-of-court settlements, you may need to file a lawsuit and seek legal advice from a lawyer in Cantlow from Accident Advice Helpline who will be happy to answer all your questions and the queries you may have.
Some accidents and injuries that a lawyer in Cantlow can help you with
Economic/special damages and non-economic/general damages are awarded in settlements and lawsuits to try as much as possible to place the no-fault victims in the position they were in before the accident. These include loss of past and future earnings, past and future medical costs, pain, suffering and mental anguish as well as loss of quality of life.
Non-economic damages may be difficult to quantify and a forensic accountant or another professional may be asked to quantify these damages in monetary values. The damages awarded will depend on the extent of the injuries and how long the victim will be expected to suffer from the injuries.
A lawyer in Cantlow handles compensation claims related to:-
- Slips, trips or falls – grazes, strains and sprains, cuts or lacerations, dislocations and fractures are very common.
- Work related injuries – includes broken wrist, shoulder injury, tendonitis, tennis elbow, musculoskeletal injuries, back pain, head and brain injury, loss of limbs and even death are all work-related injuries.
- Motor traffic accidents – whiplash, grazes, bruises, dislocations, fractures, head and brain injuries, facial injuries, spinal injuries and death result from car crashes and collisions.
- Occupational illnesses and diseases – tennis elbow, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injury, metatarsal fractures, vibration white finger (dead finger).
- Industrial illnesses and diseases – include asbestosis, mesothelioma, lung cancer, asthma, dermatitis, blindness, black lung disease and industrial deafness.
- Medical negligence or clinical negligence – can lead to disability, paralysis and even death.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then make sure you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Our expert advisers can be reached on 0800 689 0500 now, or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 4th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell