If you have received injuries as a result of being involved in an accident that was not your fault, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to discuss a lawyer in Campbeltown.
Looking for a lawyer in Campbeltown?
Campbeltown is a Royal Burgh in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. It boasts a museum and heritage centre. When you develop a work-related injury which was not your fault you are entitled to claim compensation.
Although health and safety rules and regulations are enforced in many workplaces, yet, serious injuries that affect the victim in the long term can occur. An accident can have fatal consequences and employers should ensure that they provide employees with insurance and a safe working environment.
If you are involved in such an accident which is work-related you can claim personal injury compensation from the employer’s liability insurance or seek the services of a lawyer in Campbeltown to get what you are entitled to. Accident Advice Helpline are experts in all personal injury compensation issues and no-win, no-fee policy.
Need help to find a lawyer in Campbeltown?
Work-related injuries can range from minor injuries to serious injuries which lead to hospitalizations, work days lost and fatalities. A lawyer in Campbeltown understands the work-related personal injury law. You need to show that your employer did not adhere to the Health and Safety at Work regulations that apply.
Work-related injuries, diseases and illnesses can be hard to prove but you can get justice through a lawyer in Campbeltown or from Accident Advice Helpline.
- Slip, trip and fall injuries lead to lacerations, dislocations, broken bones and head and brain injuries.
- Back pain from lifting heavy objects suffer from back pain. Ladders, mechanical pickers and fork-lift trucks should be provided and workers should be trained how to lift heavy objects safely.
- Hand and wrist injuries.
- Head injuries-when objects fall on workers serious injuries arise. Hard hats should be provided.
- Broken Limbs, falls due to improperly kept packaging materials, spillages and poor lighting or from heights in supermarkets, warehouses or elsewhere. Anyone working on heights should receive proper equipment which should be in good repair condition.
- Spinal injuries occur when someone falls backwards or an object falls on a worker
Where will you start?
An injury lawyer is someone who understands the legal requirements and what you are supposed to do to claim damages. If you are searching for a lawyer in Campbeltown, you can start by calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
You can take our 30-second test online, to find out if you can make a valid compensation claim and how much you may get. Accident Advice Helpline are specialists in personal injury claims for non-fault victims in the UK.
Our trained advisors will give you free legal advice.
Date Published: 13th January 2014
Author: David Brown