Camden is one of the boroughs of London within central London, England. It is the local authority in this part of Inner London. If you get injured and it was not your fault you may require a lawyer in Camden to help you file a personal injury compensation claim.
Esther Rantzen is the patron of Accident Advice Helpline. She is a consumer rights champion who has been dealing with social issues such as child abuse, childbirth, mental health and other issues of great concern to ensure justice to ordinary people.
She has been Chair since 1986 of Childline, a children’s charity which is a national helpline to children who are in danger or distress. She is president and patron of various children’s charities and those supporting people with disabilities.
Accident Advice Helpline is also concerned about the ordinary person who may have been involved in an accident which was not their fault that has wrecked his or her life. Such innocent victims are faced with disability, hardships and unemployment. They deserve justice.
Make sure you call Accident Advice Helpline
You can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline any day any time to be connected with a lawyer in Camden who will deliver success in your compensation lawsuit or settlement. Accident Advice Helpline specializes in personal injury compensation claims of all types.
When you call the 24/7 free helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 a friendly advisor will talk to you and answer your questions. In case of industrial diseases, the period for claiming compensation will be extended but the lawyer will advise you.
You can also go to their website and take the 30 second test, which will give you an estimation of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your case.
Liaising with a lawyer in Camden
You have a legal right to claim compensation if you are a non-fault victim who received medical attention. The lawyer in Camden from AAH who represents you, argues your case depending on the type of injury.
- Work-related injuries-may range from cuts, whiplash suffered by drivers, to fatal injuries.
- Occupational illnesses and diseases-carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injury and tendonitis are some conditions that develop as a result of some occupations that require use of vibrating hand-held tools.
- Musculoskeletal disorder-the median nerve in the wrist may be damaged resulting in sharp pain in the forearm that can worsen as the condition progresses.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome-pressurizes the median nerve and bones, tendons and muscles which cover the median nerve may be injured. This is painful and you need painkillers and NSAIDs.
- Vibration White Finger-may occur due to work stress and operating vibrating tools by hand.
- Asbestos-related diseases-such as lung cancer, asbestosis and mesothelioma. Whether you work on a construction site or you work on a gas or oil rig you are entitled to Employers’ Liability Insurance compensation.