If you get injured while in Cairndow you may have to travel to Strachur to find a general physician and may probably struggle to find a lawyer in Cairndow. But that should not worry you because Accident Advice Helpline is readily available throughout the UK.
If the accident was someone else’s fault and you got injured, you may file a personal injury compensation claim.
What type of accident did you have?
Car traffic accidents are common on busy roads. Ask witnesses to provide you with their names and addresses. Ask them to help you collect all the information which led to the accident. The police will record a statement and give evidence in court when a lawyer in Cairndow argues your case so it is important to collect a police report. The following injuries are common:
- Cuts – if you sustained cuts the best thing to do is to get medical attention immediately. Bleeding can be controlled by applying pressure on the affected area or having the wound stitched under anaesthesia.
- Bruises – your legs, knees, elbows, hands etc. may be bruised if you were a pedestrian hit by a car and you fell on the road surface. The bruises need to be treated to avoid infections which may complicate treatment.
- Whiplash – this is a common injury in road traffic crashes.
- Pelvic damage – if you were driving your own car your pelvis may get damaged because of the pressure exerted by your seat belt.
- Head and traumatic brain injury – this is a serious injury that will require hospitalisation.
- Spine injuries – the spine may be congested leading to life-long injuries.
- Paralysis and disability are serious injuries. You may sustain a fracture to your leg, hand, spine etc. especially if the car hit you directly. A medical doctor who specialises in these injuries will treat you. Ensure that you get copies of all the medical reports from the doctor and receipts for any associated expenses as well as the police report to help a lawyer in Cairndow prove your case.
- Burns and scarring – this may not be common but it still happens. The vehicle can catch fire after a crash.
Searching for help
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm which deals with personal injury compensation claims and advice, and although you will not find us listed as a lawyer in Cairndow, we can help you wherever you are in the UK. In addition to this, the Accident Advice Helpline website has a 30-second test to evaluate the validity of each claim and estimate the amount a claimant can get.
But, if you do not want to take the test, you can call 24-hour helpline toget the help you need. Esther Rantzen, the TV personality who has been a champion of consumer rights for many years, recommends Accident Advice Helpline.
Finding help from a lawyer in Cairndow
Taking the first step of making the phone call to Accident Advice Helpline who will connect you to an experienced lawyer will be a wise decision.
You can call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. Call now for free advice.
Date Published: 4th June 2017
Author: Jan Newell