If you have been the victim of an accident that was not your fault then you may be considering looking into making an injury compensation claim. You probably have numerous questions, queries and concerns about the whole process and it may seem like a daunting task. At Accident Advice Helpline we have been dealing with injury compensation claims for over ten years. We have experienced in house injury lawyer teams, such as the injury lawyer in Broad Street team, and these injury lawyers have the knowledge, skills and experience to help you with your claim.
Lawyer in Broad Street
Below is some key information about the injury lawyer in Broad Street team which you may find useful.
You are eligible to claim compensation with the injury lawyer in Broad Street team if:
- You have been involved in an accident that was not your fault.
- The accident was in the last three years (please note this deadline can be extended in certain circumstances).
- You have suffered directly as a result of this accident.
Accident Advice Helpline deals with numerous different accident and injury claims every single day and has helped people who have been involved in various kinds of accidents including:
- Road and Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at work
- Slips trips and falls
The injury lawyer in Broad Street team can process claims so that individuals can be rewarded with cash compensation to cover costs and damages such as:
- Loss of earnings. If an individual has had time off work due to an injury directly caused by an accident then that individual may be entitled compensation for the loss of wages. In more serious circumstances future earnings may be paid in compensation if the injury is so bad that it may stop the person from working later in life.
- Expenses sometimes referred to as special damages. This can include anything that the individual has had to fund themselves as a direct result of the accident for example travelling expenses to a medical appointment regarding the injury which occurred in the accident. Special aids that you have had to purchase and use as part of your recovery such as a wheelchair. Can also include adjustments you have had to make to your property in order to aid your recovery e.g. a stair lift.
- Medical Bills. The compensation should cover the cost of all medical bills which have occurred as a direct result of the accident.
The above is just a very general list and of course very few compensation claims are the same. There are various other factors which can contribute to the calculating of an individual’s compensation.
For more information on the injury lawyer in Broad Street team at Accident Advice Helpline please call our free phone help line today.