Bridge of Orchy is a village in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. The village is named after a military bridge which was constructed over River Orchy to connect the lowlands with the highlands. River Orchy is one of the finest white-water rivers in the UK. There is also a notable tourist hotel in the village. On visiingt the area you may get involved in a travel accident which is not your fault. Accident Advice Helpline have helped clients with their personal injury compensation claims. We are experts. We will advise you as to whether you have enough grounds to pursue a personal injury claim through a lawyer in Bridge of Orchy.
Accident Advice Helpline is here for you
Legal aid for personal injury compensation was abolished in 1998. Accident Advice Helpline were established in the year 2000 to assist people who received injuries which were not their fault to get legal advice to claim the compensation they deserve.
Many people who suffered personal injuries have claimed personal injury compensation for medical costs, travel expenses, time off work, damages and losses. The law states that if you suffer a personal injury which was not your fault, you should be compensated.
Obtaining help from a lawyer in Bridge of Orchy
If your accident happened as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to claim compensation and costs for a variety of injuries through a lawyer in Bridge of Orchy:
- Whiplash: When you fall backwards unexpectedly, you injure your neck. Whiplash symptoms vary greatly from minor to severe injuries. Minor injuries take a few weeks to heal, while chronic whiplash can take much longer to heal. This injury requires careful management and medication to avoid the injury spreading to the spine.
- Knee injury: You may fall forward on your knees and get grazes, bruises, alterations or lacerations. At times dislocation of the kneecap may be experienced, requiring immediate joint alignment. You may be unable to work for some time, requiring compensation for loss of earnings in addition to medical expenses.
- Sprains and strains: A sprained ankle, elbow or wrist will require medical attention. These conditions may be quite painful, however minor they may appear.
- Fracture: You may sustain a fracture on your leg or hand if you slip and fall. A medical doctor who specialises in fractures will align the bones using casting, traction or surgery.
- Head and spinal injury: stress on the spine or trauma in the sea or on the beach can cause head damage or a slipped disc on the spine.
To get in contact with a lawyer in Bridge of Orchy with the expertise of handling travel accident claims against the responsible party, or to use our expertise call one of our phone numbers — 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or take our 30-second test to find out if your claim is valid and how much it could be worth.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown