Brentford is a town in west London, located at the confluence of River Thames and River Brent. The town has a diverse economy with many companies having their headquarters here. The waterfront was revamped to provide more shopping space, apartments and townhouses, some of which make up the Brentford Dock.
You could suffer an injury to the face whilst visiting there and thus require a lawyer to handle your case. Look no further, call Accident Advice Helpline today.
Winning an injury claim through a lawyer in Brentford
You have a right to claim personal injury compensation if you have sustained facial injuries which were not your fault. You need to prove that the injury was caused by someone else. Whoever was to blame for the injuries will be liable whether it is an individual, a business or an organisation.
You should claim compensation of medical and dental expenses, loss of earnings, emotional distress and psychological sufferings since facial injuries affect your social interactions with other people. Don’t delay! Relax and call a lawyer.
- Missing teeth: victims lose teeth especially the along the front of their mouth during a trauma.
- Bleeding: this can happen on the face, mouth, lips and eyes, or nose-bleeding can occur leading to nasal blockage. The bleeding should be treated immediately and blockage removed to enable the patient to breath.
- Disfigurement, Deformity or Uneven Face: the area between the eyes can widen due to swelling or damage to underlying bones. The victim may suffer from depression since the injuries affect social interactions.
- Infection: antibiotics and analgesics are given to control infection. Tetanus vaccination is given in case the patient has not been vaccinated in the last 5 years.
- Double vision or complete loss of vision: eyesight may be affected and in severe facial injuries, blindness can occur.
- Fractures: cheek bones, jaws, neck and nose can be broken leading to abnormal sensations on the face. Surgery may be necessary. Surgical pins, screws and metal plates are used to fix the bones.
Accident Advice Helpline
You may call Accident Advice Helpline’s freephone number within the comfort of your home on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Before calling, you may want to find out if you are eligible to make a claim. You can take the 30 second test and start the claim process immediately.
When you hand over the matter to Accident advice Helpline, they will take the hassles from you and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve to speed you on the road of recovery.
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm that is well-established to provide advice and specialist legal services and they will connect you with an in-house lawyer in Brentford. Esther Rantzen a popular TV personality and a consumer rights champion in the UK recommends Accident Advice Helpline.
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local injury lawyer in Brentford they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury lawyer in Brentford look no further than this expert service.