Lawyer in Brackley
In the south of the Northamptonshire county in England is the small town of Brackley. In the past it has been a town centred around trade, particularly in wool and lace, but it has since become a great town with lots of unique stores, food outlets and charm.
- Brackley has a wide variety of small independent shops that have lots of character and quality individual service.
- Locally produced food products can be found in smaller stores, and throughout the year it is visited by Italian and French market traders.
- Food lovers will enjoy the international standard restaurants, local pubs, and wide range of cafes and takeaway shops.
- The town’s market square in the centre of town has tree-lined streets and historic sites to enjoy.
- Travel to nearby Oxford to see its beautiful buildings, museums and parks.
- Motor racing enthusiasts should travel to the nearby town of Silverstone to see the Silverstone Circuit. It is currently where the British Grand Prix is held.
If you have an accident in Brackley, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Brackley.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brackley, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Brackley.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.Open Claim Calculator
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Brackley, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee* basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.