Lawyer in Bracklesham
Bracklesham is a village in the county of West Sussex in England. It is well known with tourists for its coastal bay, and was even mentioned in the song “Saturdays Kids” by Paul Weller. The Bracklesham bay overlooks the English Channel, and from the beach you can see the Nab Tower, Spinnaker Tower and the Isle of Wight.
- There are many beach activities in which you can participate at Bracklesham bay, such as windsurfing, diving and surfing. The period before high tide is reported to be the best time for surfing.
- A unique activity in which you can participate at Bracklesham bay is fossil hunting. If you head from the Bracklesham village car park towards the town of Selsey, the beach is filled with shells that are mostly 40 to 45 million years old. Fossilised shark and sting ray’s teeth can be found in addition to the fossilised shells.
If you have an accident in Bracklesham, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Bracklesham.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bracklesham, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Bracklesham.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Bracklesham, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown