Lawyer in Boxted
The village and civil parish of Boxted is located in the county of Essex in England and is known for its natural beauty, antique stores and historic buildings.
- Only ten miles away is the city of Bury St Edmunds, where you can discover the historic cathedral and its ancient abbey ruins.
- Horse racing enthusiasts should travel to nearby Newmarket, which is famous for being the epicentre of horse racing in the UK.
- For those looking to get more involved in horse racing, there are two riding stables near Sudbury, which is only 15 minutes from Boxted.
- Kids will love the Go Ape adventure course, which is located near Thetford, 18 miles from Boxted.
- High quality golf courses can be found in nearby Suffolk.
- Visitors willing to travel a bit further can explore Epping Forest. It is a stunning green open space that is perfect for walking, bike riding and relaxing. There are trails you can follow to truly see the beauty of the entire forest.
If you have an accident in Boxted, contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a specialist lawyer in Boxted.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Boxted, you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else;
- You required medical treatment for your injury; and
- The injury occurred within the last three years.
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation, and you need the help of a lawyer in Boxted.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. They will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Boxted, and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team take on cases on a no win no fee basis, and have over 15 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 10th January 2014
Author: David Brown