Bordon is a town with many amenities that lies in the district of Hampshire, England. With three supermarkets, many petrol stations, and plenty of other things to do. Unlike the other towns that are close by, Bordon is not traditionally a market town, so its shops are spread throughout its district. Bordon was also announced as the site of an Eco-town, which hopes to eventually “go green” in as many aspects of possible.
As you explore Bordon, there are bound to be distractions that take your attention away as you walk. Slips trips, and falls are one of the number one causes of accidents, thankfully we can help find a lawyer in Bordon.
Slip Trip or Fall? Get Help With Accident Advice Helpline
Trying to find a lawyer in Bordon on your own can be quite a hassle. Accident Advice Helpline has over ten years’ experience as an injury compensation law firm, we promise you that we can help find a lawyer in Bordon.
Our patron, Esther Rantzen, has been a champion of consumer rights and a favourite UK television personality and backs AAH 100% in the quality and customer service experience that they provide.
Contact us anytime, our customer service representatives are available 24/7. Don’t have a time for a phone call? Try taking our 30 second test to see if your claim qualifies. The test will also give you an estimation of how much compensation you may be entitled to if you go through with, and win your case.
Whatever your situation, we, Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you find a lawyer in Bordon.
Lawyer in Bordon For Trips, Slips, And Falls
When you are distracted, the possibility of slips, trips, and falls can be very real. You may need to find a lawyer in Bordon in any of these instances, but what about the details involved in filing your claims?
- At Accident Advice Helpline you can claim an accident even if it was someone else’s fault.
- Not only can you claim slips trips and falls, claims may also be filed for road traffic accidents, medical negligence, accidents at work, etc.
- The accident has to have occurred within 3 years, for certain circumstances this time period can be extended.
- Most of our claimants can file their claim 100% by telephone.
- May need to attended on additional medical assessment.
- The majority of people filing claims with Accident Advice Helpline will have no need to attend court.
- We cannot guarantee claim amount, however we can provide you with an estimated amount.
- The time that it takes to process a claim varies from case to case.
Date Published: 30th December 2013
Author: David Brown